Please follow these instructions for mass uploading a schedule of events to your StanzaCal:
- Head to our main page: Stanza.co
- When you land on the Stanza homepage you will see a "Sign In" button in the top right corner. Select "Sign In"
- Once signed in, you will be taken to a dashboard. About halfway down the page you will see a button that says "Import Events", please click that
- A new window will pop-up with instructions on how to complete the mass uploading process- Do not close this window. Please click the "Go To Template Spreadsheet" button
- A new window or tab for Google Drive will open asking if you want to make a copy of the document. Select the "Make a Copy" button
- Once the spreadsheet opens up enter all the information you have for your events schedule (starting in square A3, keeping row 2 available for input reference)
- When all of your information has been entered please delete row 2
- In the Google Sheet click "File", then "Download As", and then "Comma-separated Values"
- Once the file has been downloaded, go back to the first pop-up window and click "Next" in the bottom right
- You will be able to choose a Category (if you have created more than one) and Time Zone. Please select both before clicking "Choose File"
- Once you hit "Choose File" you will be able to select your document for uploading
If the Mass Upload tool noticed any issues with your file, it will report them at this point. You can then fix the errors and attempt to upload again.