*This option is not a live update. If there are any game time or location changes it will not update on your calendar. By doing this you will be able to update and remove specific events.
Please follow these instructions for adding a calendar directly to Google:
- Go to our main page: Stanza.co
- When you land on the Stanza homepage you will see a “Search for StanzaCals” at the bottom of your browser page
- Type the calendar you want to add directly to your calendar and hit enter on your keyboard
- Select the StanzaCal you are looking to add. (You may have to scroll down the browser page to see results)
- Click the “Add to Calendar” action button
- Select the category you are looking to add
- Select the "Other" label, this will download a .ics file on your computer
- Next open your Google calendar in a web browser
- In the top right corner click on the gear icon
- In the drop down menu select "Settings"
- Once you are on the new page, click on the "Calendars" tab, which is listed under the header "Calendar Settings"
- In the first section, under "My Calendars" you will see a link at the end of your calendar list labeled "Import Calendar"
- Click "Import Calendar" link and then choose the .ics file you downloaded
- Then click "Import"