Please follow these instructions for removing an event from the dashboard:
- Head to our main page: Stanza.co
- When you land on the Stanza homepage you will see a "Sign In" option in the top right corner. Select "Sign In"
- Sign in to your account
- Once signed in, you will be taken your dashboard. About halfway down the page you will see all of your events you have added
- Select the white box next to any event you want to remove, you can select as many as you want
- In the row where you can "Import Events" or "Add New Event" you will see a trashcan image with a number next to it. This number represents the amount of events you have chosen. Click the trashcan image
- In the popup window select "Delete"
This event will be removed from your list of events and the calendars of those subscribed.