To embed the Add-to-Calendar button in a website:
1. Go to Stanza.co, and click the Sign In button in the upper right corner.
2. Enter your email address and password. Click Sign In.
3. From the menu options in the upper right, select Embed.
4. Choose the size and style of your button. Build It.
5. Copy the single line of code presented first.
6. Go to your website’s codebase. Paste the code at the top of your events (.html) page or wherever you would like it to be placed.
7. Return to your Stanza page. Copy the second, larger block of code.
8. Paste the block of code between the <head></head> tags in the (.html) file where you placed the previous embed code (step 6).
9. Publish your site with the new blocks of code.
10. Return to your website, and refresh the page.
Your Add-to-Calendar button will appear.