Please follow these instructions for adding a link to your event:
- Head to our main page: Stanza.co
- When you land on the Stanza homepage you will see a "Sign In" option in the top right corner. Select "Sign In"
- Sign in to your account
- Once signed in, you will be taken your dashboard. About halfway down the page you will see a button that says "Add New Event", please click that. If you have no events in your calendar you will be able to click "Create" in the pop-up which appears when you sign in. If you already created the event you are looking to add a link to, simply click on the event
- A new pop-up in the screen will appear, here is where you edit all the details for your event
- You can add your event url by clicking the pencil icon in the "Event URL" section. You will be able to add a description of the link and add the URL
- Once the information has been filled out hit "enter" on your computer keyboard, this will save the information and add it to your event
- If you need to make an edit to the link, simply click the pencil icon again, you can remove the link by hitting the minus option which appears next to the link you added
- To make this event available and to save the update hit "Create & Publish" in the top right corner of the pop-up
Your event is now available for others to see and add to their calendar with a link!
Please see video for visual instructions: