*This option is not a live update. If there are any game time or location changes it will not update on your calendar. By doing this you will be able to update and remove specific events.
Please follow these instructions for adding a calendar directly to Outlook:
- Go to our main page: Stanza.co
- When you land on the Stanza homepage you will see a “Search for StanzaCals” at the bottom of your browser page
- Type the calendar you want to add directly to your calendar and hit enter on your keyboard
- Select the StanzaCal you are looking to add. (You may have to scroll down the browser page to see results)
- Click the “Add to Calendar” action button
- Select the category you are looking to add
- Select the "Other" label, this will download a .ics file on your computer
- Next open your Outlook calendar on your computer
- In the top left corner click on "File"
- In the menu on the left select "Open & Export"
- Then select "Import/Export"
- In the Import and Export Wizard window select "Import an iCalendar (.ics) or vCalendar File (.vcs)" and hit "Next"
- In the new pop-up window select the .ics file you just dowloaded from Stanza.co and hit "Ok"
- After selecting your file click "Import"