Please follow these instructions for turning your Stanza Google calendar notification settings on or off:
If you have already added the calendar you are looking to adjust the notifications for, you will have to re-add the calendar through our site to get to the notification adjustment page.
- Please go to Stanza.co
- When you land on the Stanza homepage you will see a “Search for StanzaCals” at the bottom of your browser page
- Search for and select the StanzaCal you are looking to add. (You may have to scroll down the browser page to see results
- Click the “Add to Calendar” action button
- Select the category you are looking to add
- Then select the "Google" option
- Once the schedule is synced you will be taken to a page where you can adjust the synced schedule. Here is where you can turn off the notifications for the entire calendar or remove the synced calendar from your personal calendar
- Please click on the bell symbol to turn off the notifications, this will turn the bell a faded blue, this means the notifications are off, to turn the notifications back on, simply click the bell again
If you had to re-add the calendar, you can now click the minus option next to the bell to remove the duplicate synced calendar, this removes the synced schedule from your Google calendar!