Please follow these instructions for setting the notifications for your events:
- Head to our main page: Stanza.co
- When you land on the Stanza homepage you will see a "Sign In" option in the top right corner. Select "Sign In"
- Sign in to your account
- Once signed in, you will be taken your dashboard. About halfway down the page you will see a button that says "Add New Event", please click that. If you have no events in your calendar you will be able to click "Create" in the pop-up which appears when you sign in. If you already created the event you are looking to add a notification to, simply click on the event
- A new pop-up in the screen will appear, under "Title" there is time and date displayed, click the pencil icon to edit
- Under the settings for date and time is an option to turn notifications on. Click to turn the slider to Notifications on, the slider should turn green
- You can also set when you would like the notification to go off prior to your event by editing the "Min Before" option
- Once everything is entered hit "Save" this will take you back to the overall event details pop-up
- To publish your event hit "Create & Publish" in the top right corner of the pop-up
Your event is now available for others to see and add to their calendar with a notification!
Please see video for visual instructions: